|born on||31 October 1906 at 12:35 (= 12:35 PM )|
|Place||Basel, Switzerland, 47n33, 7e35|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°08' 29°08 Asc. 11°37'|
Swiss-German actor and director who made his screen debut in "Füsilier," 1938. Although he achieved modest success as a director, Steiner is best known for his acting performances in Swiss films from the 1950s, and he worked steadily until the early 1980s.
After completing his early schooling, Steiner studied interior design and worked briefly as a journalist. In 1927, he attended drama school in Paris and studied at the acting school of "Deutsches Theater" in Berlin. In order to earn money while pursuing his education, he worked as an extra for the Ufa Film Studios. When Hitler rose to power, Steiner returned to Switzerland, and in 1935, he made his first appearance in the theater. By 1941, he was directing; his first project was the unsuccessful "Der doppelte Matthias und seine Töchter," but his second film, "Steibruch," was a hit.
Steiner died on 03/21/1988, Munich, Germany.
- Death, Cause unspecified 21 March 1988 at 12:00 noon in Munich, Germany (Age 81)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1938 (Screen debut)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1927 at 12:00 midnight in Paris, France (Drama school, Paris)
- Work : New Job 1935 (Theater appearance)
- Work : New Career 1941 (Began as director)
Gauquelin Vol 5/1271
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Acting over 40 years)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (European theater)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Switzerland to Germany to Switzerland)