|born on||31 August 1952 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Ponte Di Piave, Italy, 45n43, 12e28|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°48' 14°05 Asc. 05°11'|
Italian noted family, the son of Carlo Stafenel, who works in the family's clothing business. Giuseppe entered his father’s firm at the age of 20 in the production sector. From 1977 he was responsible for the commercial end of the business and in 1979 contributed to the launching of the Stefanel trademark through the franchise system. In 1981, he was appointed managing director of Stefanel S.p.A., which at presents operates in over 600 retailers throughout Italy, Europe and the U.S.
In recent years the company has moved on to more youthful and casual fashions. Since 1993, Stefanel has been on the management board of Confidustria (General Confederation of Italian Industry) and the President of Stefanel Trieste, the basketball team. He is also the founder and member of Fondazione Salus Pueri, a committee for the promotion of Italian high-quality products.
Giuseppe has two kids.
- sibling relationship with Stefanel, Giovanna (born 8 August 1954)
- Work : New Job 1977 (Responsible for the commercial end of the business)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1979 (Launching of the Stefanel trademark)
- Work : New Job 1981 (Managing Director)
- Work : New Job 1993 (Board member of Confidustria)
- Work : New Job 1993 (President of the basketball team)
Bordoni quotes B.C., Vol. 4
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Director and management board)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Carlo Stefanel)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (President of the basketball team)
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Managing director)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister noted family executive)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Founder of Fondazione Salus Pueri, committee for promotion of products)