|born on||2 May 1909 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Morat, Switzerland, 46n57, 7e28|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°26' 07°52 Asc. 28°18'|
Swiss-American bandleader, restaurateur, and playboy, a part-owner of the Villa Vera resort hotel and of a restaurant-nightclub in Acapulco. It was he who began the breathtaking exhibition of the divers plunging off the cliffs into the ocean as a tourist attraction. In the '70s, his Mexican partner kicked him out and Teddy lost everything inasmuch as Americans can not own Mexican businesses without a Mexican partner.
Stauffer was once the husband of actress Hedy Lamarr. Stauffer died on August 27, 1991 in Acapulco, Mexico.
Lynne Palmer quotes him
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Co-owner of restaurant and nightclub)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Restaurateur
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Alcohol business (Nightclub)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Loss - Financial crisis (Business partner kicked him out)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Switzerland to U.S. to Mexico)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Hedy Lamarr)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Conductor (Bandleader)