|born on||1 March 1949 at 09:33 (= 09:33 AM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°44' 29°59 Asc. 25°03'|
American professional astrologer since the mid-'70s. A Greek-American Chicago native, she has called the San Francisco Bay Area home for over 40 years.
Where she once saw as many as four or five clients a day, she now spends more time writing, lecturing and presenting online workshops, as well as the occasional conference workshop. She loves astrology, her field of choice after many occupations, and offers over 100 digitized lectures and PowerPoint WMVs for sale through her website: www.starcycles.com. No longer publishing her "Astrology in English" calendar after 19 years, she now publishes an annual calendar cheat sheet, highlighting the major planetary movements for the year.
Georgia has written several articles and compilations in books and her book, "Business Astrology 101: Weaving the Web between Business and Myth" is now considered a classic in Business Astrology basics. A member of many professional groups, AA, ISAR (where she was the first chair of the CAP program), AFAN, OPA, NCGR, ISBA, she also had the honor of being part of the original eight year team of teachers when Kepler College was accredited for undergraduate and graduate studies. Currently, Kepler, now a training organization, affords Georgia opportunities to teach online classes. Breaking down the Borders and the MAYO School of Astrology also afford Georgia opportunities to continue teaching her research online.
In addition, she’s the current chair for the recently formed Alexandria iBase Project, which is a non-profit educational organisation for digitized astrological papers, books, articles, and journals, an international effort to preserve literature for future generations. With the help of Urania Trust of the UK, Kepler College and her company, Starcycles, this organization was formed in late October 2015.
- Relationship : Marriage 1970 (First marriage)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1974 (Mid-74 began study astrology)
- Work : New Career 1976 (Belly-dancer six years)
- Financial : Worst Period 1979 (Asthma, allergies, car accident)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1980 (Lived with mate)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 12 November 1981 (Alexandra born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2001 (Book published)
Lorraine Welsh quotes her in GN newsletter. Same data from Maureen Ambrose, quoting Georgia in The International Astrologer Spring 2001, "rectified from 9:35 AM on the B.C." The rectjification was done by Kathryn DeJersey many years ago to 9:33 am using Diurnals and events that occurred 14 months after her birth.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Two step-daughters)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Four (two step-kids))
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Faculty Kepler College)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books, articles)