|Birthname||Schmitt, Kay Rochelle|
|born on||14 July 1936 at 20:52 (= 8:52 PM )|
|Place||Wichita KS, USA, 37n41, 97w20|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°26' 07°43 Asc. 12°12'|
American astrologer, known as a character who floats her ample size through a conference in a flowing dress and a huge, magnificent hat. When asked where she got her hat, she quips, "I made it. Darling you can't buy trash like this."
Anti-authoritarian to the max, she began the study of astrology in 1969 after an astrologer impressed her with a consultation. She had a talk show in Hawaii in the '80s and wrote a humor column, "Strictly off the Cusp" for two years in Miami Beach, FL. She left Florida in August 1992 to escape hurricane Andrew and traveled in her RV to Arizona to see her family, along with further travels for a year and a half.
Starlady's history includes two marriages, three kids and more than a few wonderful lovers. She writes and plays in parodies of musical comedy and does a comedy act. Living in New Orleans, LA in the '90s, she sings in Jackson Square and is writing a memoir. In November 1964, she had an OBE experience while in a coma for three days.
LMR quotes her at UAC 5/l998
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Many lovers)
- Traits : Body : Weight (Heavy)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (Moves throughout the U.S.)
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (Lived in an R.V. for a while)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Stage act of parody of show tunes)
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty (Able to make fun of herself and her world)
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric (Eccentric and unconventional)