|born on||14 February 1951 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Birmingham, Alabama, 33n31, 86w48|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°49' 29°51 Asc. 12°27'|
American skater with Ken Shelley on the U.S. Olympic team in 1968 and 1972; they were U.S. Pairs Champs and World Bronze medallists. From 1975 to 1980 she was the star of the Ice Capades.
In June 1976 she married Pittsburgh quarterback, Terry Bradshaw; they are both born again Christians. She is known for managing her own money conscientiously.
- spouse relationship with Bradshaw, Terry (born 2 September 1948). Notes: Bitter
- Work : Gain social status 1968 (Made U.S. Olympic team)
- Work : Gain social status 1972 (Made U.S. Olympic team)
Mary Lee Lewis quotes her and her mom
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Terry Bradshaw)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Born-again-Christian)
- Vocation : Sports : Skating (U.S. Pairs Champs, Ice Capades)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Bronze)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection