|Birthname||Gloria Gay Star|
|born on||6 September 1948 at 07:34 (= 07:34 AM )|
|Place||Abilene, Texas, 32n27, 99w44|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°51' 27°01 Asc. 29°25'|
American pro astrologer and author of "Astrology: Woman to Woman," and "The Optimum Child: Developing Your Child's Fullest Potential through Astrology." She is the conceptualizer and has written the text for the astrological report writer software "Woman to Woman" (Matrix, 1997). She has also edited and contributed to an anthology, "Astrology for Women: Roles and Relationships," and has written the horoscopes and descriptions for "The Sun Sign Book" (Llewellyn) since 1990. She lectures and teaches internationally.
She is a member of ISAR, NCGR and AFAN, where she served as Secretary and a member of the Steering Committee, and she was Editor of the AFAN Newsletter from 1991-1997. Her accomplishments earned her a place in "Who's Who Among American Women," and "Who's Who in the East" in 1996. In 1998 she was nominated for astrology's "Regulus Award" for community service.
She has two children, a daughter from her first marriage to Richard Brown (6/1967-8/1974) and a son from her second marriage to Jack Miller (8/1980-3/1983). In January 1991 she married Richard Roess, moving from San Diego to Clinton, CT.
- Work : Prize 1997 (Who's Who Among American Women)
- Work : Prize 1998 (Regulus Award, UAC)
LMR quotes her by letter 8/1986, B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Jack Miller, three years)
- Vocation : Medical : Nurse/ Nurse's Aids
- Vocation : Medical : Nutritionist
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Books)
- Notable : Awards : Who's Who (Who's Who in American Women)