|born on||24 February 1946 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Oldham, England, 53n33, 2w07|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°44' 14°58 Asc. 02°12'|
British journalist, entertainer and TV host of "This Is Your Life" at Thames Television from 1970. Later he was seen in "Nationwide," 1975-80 and "Panorama," 1980-81, before winning his own TV morning talk show, "The Time The Place," in 1993.
In 1972 he met Lynn Faulds Wood on the set of "Watchdog" and they later married. Lynn was diagnosed with colon cancer 2/22/1991 and despite the emotional upheaval they both confronted the disease with courage and unity and by summer of '96, she was in total remission.
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1972 (Met future wife Lynn)
- Relationship : Difficult period 22 February 1991 (Lynn diagnosed with colon cancer, five years till remission)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1970 (TV host of "This Is Your Life")
- Work : New Job 1975 (New show, five years)
- Work : New Job 1980 (New show, "Panorama")
- Work : New Job 1993 (Own TV morning talk show)
Frank C. Clifford quotes him from his parents, given in British Entertainers, Flare Publications 1997
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Talk show host)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Wife diagnosed with cancer)