|born on||22 July 1938 at 11:58 (= 11:58 AM )|
|Place||Stepney, England, 51n31, 0w02|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°58' 23°40 Asc. 09°52'|
British actor, a brooding, handsome lead and later supporting player in British and international films. He made a film debut in "Billy Budd," 1962 and won the Best Actor Award at Cannes in 1965 as a psychotic in "The Collector." Later films include "The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" (1994) and "The Limey" (1999).
The son of a cockney tug master, he began his theatrical career on stage. In 1969, at the height of his success, bored by fame and unhappy, he aborted a love affair with model Jean Shrimpton and went on a five-year pilgrimage to India. He returned to England at times to do a film.
In the late '70s, he moved into character roles, and made his debut as a director in 1991 with "Stranger in the House." In 1988 his autobiography was published, "Coming Attractions."
On December 31, 2002, in London, he married his girl friend of the last five years. They met in 1997 when he was 59 and she was 18.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Star Wars (born 25 May 1977). Notes: Played Chancellor Finis Valorum
- lover relationship with Shrimpton, Jean (born 6 November 1942)
- Work : New Job 1962 (Film debut in "Billy Budd")
- Work : Prize 1965 (Cannes Best Actor Award)
- Work : Retired 1969 (Bored with work, sabbatical)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1988 (Autobiography released, "Coming Attractions")
- Work : New Job 1991 (Started as a director)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1997 (met future wife)
- Relationship : Marriage 31 December 2002 (married longtime girlfriend, 41 years his junior)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Khlava Dekron quotes him in INFOsophia No.27. Frank Clifford quotes him for "approximately 12:00 Noon."
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Eastern (Five years in India, search)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Supporting player and intnl. films)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theater initially)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer