|Birthname||Nancy Laura Spungen|
|born on||27 February 1958 at 06:52 (= 06:52 AM )|
|Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°23' 15°41 Asc. 12°28'|
American homicide victim 10/12/1978, by her boyfriend, heavy metal rocker Sid Vicious. Born cyanotic, Spungen had drug problems early in her life, dropping out of school by the time she was ten and never returning. Her first visit to a psychiatrist was in January 1962. She was still a drug addict at the time of her death.
Sid Vicious was charged with her murder but died of an overdose before the case went to trial. He had been born as John Simon Ritchie in London, 5/10/1957, and died in Greenwich Village, NY on 2/01/1979.
- lover relationship with Vicious, Sid (born 10 May 1957)
Carolyn Caufman in MH 4/1984 quotes Spungen's mother's biography "And I Don't Want to Live This Life."
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Early in life until death)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Psychiatrically treated)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Killed by lover)
- Personal : Birth : Difficult birth (Cyanotic, lack of oxygen)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 20)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection