|Birthname||Max Samuel Spielberg|
|born on||13 June 1985 at 13:52 (= 1:52 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°46' 01°19 Asc. 05°47'|
American noted family, the son of director Steven Spielberg and actress Amy Irving. His parents were married December 1985 and divorced in 1989 with a settlement of $100 million.
At 17, Max Spielberg finished his first movie, a short thriller he intends to use as his resume.
- parent relationship with Irving, Amy (born 10 September 1953)
- parent relationship with Spielberg, Steven (born 18 December 1946)
- sibling relationship with Barreto, Gabriel Davis (born 4 May 1990). Notes: Half-siblings, same mother
- sibling relationship with Spielberg, Sasha (born 14 May 1990). Notes: Half-siblings, same father
- sibling relationship with Spielberg, Sawyer (born 10 March 1992). Notes: Half-siblings, same father
Beth Koch quotes Warner Bros Studios publicity dept, AFA DX; Sy Scholfield quotes United Press article for same data--article in San Francisco Chronicle June 15, 1985: "Max Samuel Spielberg, 7 pounds, 7 1/2 ounces, was born at 1:52 p.m. at an undisclosed hospital in the Los Angeles area, said Ed Crane, publicity manager at Warner Bros. It was the first child for the couple."
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Affluent family)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, mom)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (Son of millionaires)