|Birthname||Charles Edward Maurice Spencer|
|born on||20 May 1964|
|Place||Norfolk, England, 52n35, 1e0|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
British aristocracy, the Earl of Spencer and brother of Princess Diana. He lives on Althorp, a 10,000 acre estate near Great Brington.
He was married for eight years to former model Victoria Lockwood with a nasty divorce in 1997 complete with allegations of his philandering. It cost him $2.5 million of his estimated $131 million fortune and shared custody of their kids, Kitty, twins Eliza and Katya and Louis. The kids live with their mother in Cape Town, So. Africa but spend vacations with their dad.
He announced his betrothal on 10/28/2001 to longtime
girlfriend, former elementary schoolteacher Caroline Freud, to marry on 12/15/2001. His second marriage, it adds two step-sons to his life. He and Caroline have known each other since they were students at Oxford and have been together since 1999.
- sibling relationship with Diana, Princess of Wales (born 1 July 1961)
- has other family relationship with Spencer, Countess Raine (born 9 September 1929). Notes: Step-mother
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1997 (Nasty divorce)
- Financial : Lose significant money 1997 (Divorce cost $2.5 million in settlements)
LMR quotes date from media; time unknown
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Aristrocracy)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister Princess Diana)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter (Nasty, costly)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Alleged)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc. (One set of twins)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy (Multi-millionaire)
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (10,000 acre estate)