|born on||12 February 1930|
|Place||Wichita KS, USA, 37n41, 97w20|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
American politician, the senator from Pennsylvania. Specter declared his Rep. candidacy for president in late March 1995, the fifth candidate to announce. He lost popularity with feminists after his abuse of Anita Hill during the Clarence Thomas hearings and he dropped out of the race on 11/21/1995. He is tenacious but not stupid, and when he failed to rise above 2% in the polls, he evaluated his chances against limited finances.
On November 2, 2004, he narrowly won his bid for re-election to the US Senate. In February 2005 it was revealed that he is suffering from Hodgkin's disease and is undergoing chemotherapy.
- Work : Gain social status 2 November 2004 (won bid for re-election to U.S. Senate)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 2005
LMR quotes media for date; time unknown
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Hodgkin's Disease)
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost (Dropped from presidential race)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Senator)