|born on||5 March 1934 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°16' 03°21 Asc. 27°43'|
Italian politician, a lawyer and economist. A teacher at the University since 1960, Spaventa was elected to Parliament by the Communist Party and became a minister in the Ciampi government. He was the author of many works.
Spaventa has received the Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Merit of the Italian Republic and is a member of Economic Policy Research in London and a music academy in Rome. He is married to Margaret Clare Royce and they have three children. For leisure, he enjoys mountain sports and gardening.
- Work : New Career 1960 (University teacher)
Bordoni quotes B.C. in Datanotizie No.3, 9/1995
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Knight Grand Cross)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (M.P.)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (University)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Mountain sports)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Gardening)