|Birthname||Spanghero, Walter Rino|
|born on||21 December 1943 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Praya sur L'Hers, France, 43n11, 0e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°55' 19°32 Asc. 23°56'|
French rugby player, leader of the Spanghero tribe. He was the first-born of three brothers who all played championship rugby. Walter played 2nd row for Narbonne, where he is now a garage owner.
Spanghero, who sold their family business in 2009, is named in the scandal of Findus Beef-steaks which contained horse meat (2013).
- sibling relationship with Spanghero, Claude (born 5 June 1948)
- sibling relationship with Spanghero, Dante (born 23 December 1945)
Didier Geslain quotes B.C. record No.16, 1/2000
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of three boys)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brothers played rugby)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Garage)
- Vocation : Sports : Rugby (Pro, champion, second row position)