|born on||23 April 1921 at 15:55 (= 3:55 PM )|
|Place||Buffalo NY, USA, 42n53, 78w53|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°08' 22°02 Asc. 27°04'|
American all-star baseball pitcher who led the National League with strikeouts and no-hit games for the majority of his baseball career. He began his professional career in 1942. Spahn received the Young Memorial award in 1957. With an illustrious career and a record-setting achievement of most hits for a left-hander, he was inducted into the Hall of Fame in 1965. He played for the Milwaukee Braves for 18 seasons. Spahn died of natural causes on November 24, 2003 in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
- Work : Prize 1957 (Cy Young Memorial award)
- Work : Prize 1965 (Inducted into the Hall of Fame)
Church of Light quotes Drew from him.
(Storme in AFA 11/1962 gave 2:52:13 PM EST, from Sports Magazine 8/1961)
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball (Pro pitcher: set records)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Baseball team)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Milwaukee Braves for 18 seasons)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Cy Young Memorial award)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs