|Birthname||Jacques Emile Soustelle|
|born on||3 February 1912 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Montpellier, France, 43n36, 3e53|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°11' 18°31 Asc. 01°59'|
French politician, ethnologist and anthropologist, Governor General of Algeria in 1955-56.
He helped bring Charles de Gaulle to power in 1958, but later turned against him due to policy in Algeria. He lives in exile from 1961 until he was pardoned in 1968.
He died on 6 August 1990.
- associate relationship with Salan, Raoul (born 10 June 1899)
Ed Steinbrecher collection: Gauquelin 5/1540
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Sociologist (Ethnologist)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Politician)
- Vocation : Science : Anthropology (Anthropologist)
- Vocation : Writers : Other Writers (Author)