Sousa, John Philip
|born on||6 November 1854 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Washington DC, USA, 38n53, 77w02|
|Timezone||LMT m77w02 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°20' 09°42 Asc. 05°46'|
American musician, the composer and bandmaster of the U.S. Marine Corps in 1880. Two years later he organized Sousa's Band with which he visited Europe and toured the world. His music included "The Stars And Stripes Forever" and "The Washington Post."
He died of a heart attack on 3/06/1932.
- Death by Heart Attack 6 March 1932 (Age 67)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1892 (Sousa's band)
Penfield Collection spec. Robert Jansky gives 3:58:16 PM EST
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Sousaphone)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Vocation : Military : Military service (U.S. Marine Corps, bandmaster)