|born on||20 December 1941 at 16:45 (= 4:45 PM )|
|Place||Fall River MA, USA, 41n42, 71w09|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°39' 02°55 Asc. 06°11'|
American convict, sentenced to life in prison as an accessory to a death resulting from a holdup, though he did not pull the trigger. He wrote an autobiography and lectures, counseling high school students about the perils of crime. He married a reporter who became interested in him and his attempt to organize prisoners to join constructive programs at Walpole State Prison; he is trying to win parole.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Robbery)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide involvement (Person killed during robbery)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Life sentence)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Lectures at high schools)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Organize groups at prison)