|born on||16 May 1937 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Brooklyn NY, USA, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°09' 15°02 Asc. 17°05'|
American jurist, a municipal court judge and crusader for juvenile rights whose books include the autobiography, "Up From Never." Prior to his law career, he was a teen-age gang hoodlum who first entered jail at the age of 14. He was discharged from the Marines for fighting. In 1966, he did an about-face, attending Harvard Law School to become an attorney and jurist.
- Social : Begin a program of study 1966 (Entered Harvard Law School)
LMR quotes his letter, 3/1979, "family records"
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Teen-age gang member)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Up From Never)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Military : Military service (U.S. Marines)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (First entered, age 14)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Vocation : Law : Jurist (Municipal and juvenile)