|born on||28 November 1936 at 12:45 (= 12:45 PM )|
|Place||Talence, France, 44n50, 0w35|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°08' 04°07 Asc. 07°19'|
French writer and critic. In 1960, Philippe Sollers participated in the founding of the journal Tel Quel and quickly became one of the main figure of French literary and intellectual landscape of the second half of the 20th century.
He is a prolific author and often appears in the media as a controversial and provocative (an "actor" in his own words), to break the traditional image of writers and annoy his detractors .
He was a close friend of Louis Althusser, Jacques Lacan and Ronald Barhes.
- friend relationship with Althusser, Louis Pierre (born 16 October 1918)
- friend relationship with Barthes, Roland Gérard (born 12 November 1915)
- friend relationship with Lacan, Jacques (born 13 April 1901)
- Vocation : Writers : Critic
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction