|born on||16 May 1966 at 13:50 (= 1:50 PM )|
|Place||Milano, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°12' 09°53 Asc. 19°02'|
Italian sailor who rose to international center stage starting in 1991. In 1992 he won second place in the transatlantic race from England to the U.S. The same year, during the Quebec-Saint Malo Regatta, he was shipwrecked and lost his boat. In 1994-1995 he placed well, second in the Boc Challenge going around the world alone in a new boat built by the community. He won the L'Europe 1 Star race from Plymouth to Newport.
- Work : Gain social status 1992 (Placed second in transatlantic race)
- Misc. : Trauma from Nature 1994 (Shipwrecked during Quebec Regatta)
Bordoni quotes B. C. in Datanotizie 11/1996. Was leter corrected from March to May.
- Vocation : Sports : Sailing/ Boating (International race leader)
- Vocation : Travel : Crew/ Ship, Train, Bus
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Second in transatlantic race)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession