|born on||27 May 1912 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Hot Springs VA, USA, 38n00, 79w49|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°39' 22°42 Asc. 23°45'|
American professional golfer and winner of the PGA Championship, the Masters, the Vardon Trophy, the Tournament of Champions and the British Open, all between 1942-1946. Snead was named the PGA Player of the Year in 1949 and elected to the Golf Hall of Fame in 1953. He also lends his name to the design and marketing of nationwide professional golf courses.
The smooth-swinging golfer, winner of a record 81 PGA tournaments, had a series of strokes over two months before dying on 5/23/2002, at his home in Virginia.
- Work : Prize 1949 (PGA Player of the Year)
- Work : Prize 1953 (Golf Hall of Fame)
- Work : Gain social status 1942 (Multiple championships, 5 years)
Church of Light quotes Drew
- Vocation : Sports : Golf (Pro, champ)
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (1953)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (British Open, Tournament of Champions and the Masters)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book