|Birthname||Roger LaVerne Smith|
|born on||18 December 1932 at 02:56 (= 02:56 AM )|
|Place||South Gate, California, 33n57, 118w13|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°20' 27°12 Asc. 05°41'|
American actor who gained popularity in the TV series "77 Sunset Strip," 1958-1963. His films include "Auntie Mame" and "Man Of A Thousand Faces." Originally he started out in 1955 by doing bit parts.
In 1956 he married to actress Victoria Shaw for eight years; three children. His second marriage was to Ann-Margaret, whose career he managed.
On 6/23/1959 he had brain surgery for a subdural hematoma three weeks after being injured in an accident in which he tripped over a flower pot at home, 6/01/1959. He developed myasthenia gravis, diagnosed in November 1980.
- spouse relationship with Ann-Margret (born 28 April 1941). Notes: Happy
- spouse relationship with Shaw, Victoria (born 25 May 1935). Notes: Bitter very
- Relationship : Marriage 1956 (Victoria Shaw)
- Work : New Job 1958 (TV series 77 Sunset Strip)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons (Same Gauquelin Book of American Charts)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Myasthenia Gravis)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Car, head injury)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Brain)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce bitter (Would not speak to ex-wife Shaw)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Victoria Shaw and Ann Margaret)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three kids with Shaw)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (77 Sunset Strip)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Manager/ Agent (Managed Ann-Margaret's career)