|Birthname||Neil Clayton Smith|
|born on||22 September 1947 at 03:45 (= 03:45 AM )|
|Place||Kenton, Ohio, 40n39, 83w37|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°30' 29°54 Asc. 26°50'|
American musician, a songwriter, drummer and founding member of "Alice Cooper," one of the most successful bands in the history of rock ’n’ roll. Alternately described as "shock rock" and "theatrical rock," the band sold more than 25,000,000 records.
His father was a professional drummer in the theatre, pre-talkie era, and wasn’t around much while his children were young. Both Neal and his sister Cindy had polio and had to wear metal braces on their legs. Due to successful water and physical therapy, both were able to lead normal lives as adults, and Cindy designed many of the stage costumes for her brother’s band.
Throughout his career, Smith performed with "Billion Dollar Babies," "Flying Tigers," and "The Plasmatics" among others. His solo album, "The Platinum God," 1975, was never released. After more than 20 years apart, he joined his fellow band mates on 10/10/1997 when they performed a selection of "Alice Cooper" songs at a local club in Houston, Texas. Smith spends most of his time managing his successful real estate company and says the balance of music and business is an integral part of his life.
Smith married once; he and Babbette divorced in the early 1980s.
- business associate/partner relationship with Buxton, Glen (born 10 November 1947). Notes: Band mates in Alice Cooper
- business associate/partner relationship with Cooper, Alice (born 4 February 1948). Notes: Band mates in Alice Cooper
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 10 October 1997 at 12:00 noon in Houston, TX (Reunited with bandmates for performance)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Frank C. Clifford
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Polio (While young)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Treatment/Therapy (Physical and water therapy)
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Dad mostly absent)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister designed costumes for band)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Musical tours)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical group)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Real estate (Owns company)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Alice Cooper and others)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Drummer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer