Smith, Michael John
|born on||30 April 1945 at 13:23 (= 1:23 PM )|
|Place||Morehead City NC, USA, 34n43, 76w43|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||09°59' 16°28 Asc. 20°23'|
American astronaut, one of seven space travelers on the Space Shuttle Challenger when it exploded after blastoff on 1/28/1986, 11:39 AM EST. He was the most experienced flyer of the astronauts with 4,300 hours in 28 types of planes. He gained his flying experience through two tours in Viet Nam with the army, a graduate of the U.S. Naval academy at Annapolis, MD. He first flew by himself at the age of 16, learning to fly a plane before driving a car.
He was married with three children; died at the age of 40.
- Death by Accident 28 January 1986 at 11:39 AM in Cape Canaveral, FL (Spaceshuttle exploded, age 40)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Begin Travel 1961 (First solo flight)
B.C. in hand from Arlene De Angelus
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Annapolis graduate)
- Vocation : Travel : Astronaut (Challenger Shuttle)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Space shuttle explosion)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (Killed in spaceshuttle explosion)
- Vocation : Military : Combat (Two tours of Vietnam)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Astronaut)