|Birthname||Joseph Smith, Jr.|
|born on||23 December 1805 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Sharon, Vermont, 43n47, 72w27|
|Timezone||LMT m72w27 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°46' 03°33 Asc. 22°30'|
American religious leader and founder of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormons). He experienced a religious conversion at age 14 and claims to have started receiving visions in September 1823 from the angel Moroni. He was instructed to translate plates, given on 9/22/1827, into the "Book of Mormon." Smith led the many followers of the church, establishing branches throughout the country and leading a religious following to the Salt Lake City valley to avoid religious prosecution.
He married on 1/18/1827 and was said to have had 50 wives; polygamy was an accepted tenet of the Church. He and his brother were shot to death by a mob on 6/27/1844 at 5:40 PM, Carthage, IL., age 38.
- parent->child relationship with Smith, David Hyrum (born 17 November 1844)
- Misc. : Mystical Experience September 1823 (Began receiving visions from Moroni)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Chart pictured in Adams One Hundred Horoscopes. NN No.231 gives 6:15 PM as spec.
Starkman rectified to 14.32.27 LMT Asc 3Gem26'
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Polygamous, 50 wives)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Many)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Poligamist)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Mob murder)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Mormon)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Founder of Mormon church)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book