|born on||24 January 1951 at 05:20 (= 05:20 AM )|
|Place||Odessa, Ukraine, 46n28, 30e44|
|Timezone||BGT h3e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°17' 13°35 Asc. 13°53'|
Russian-American comedian, a very funny man. He said in Russia he was an only child with five families living in one apartment. He came to the U.S. in 1977 with his parents and none of them could speak the language. He joked that he had watched TV for a whole month to learn American ...then found out it was a Spanish program.
Smirnoff has produced a book and a video.
He relates that when they first came to the U.S. they had no money and could only pay $100 for the apartment and that the landlord paid for the rest of the $250 rent. Then all the neighbors came and gave them food and furniture. He thinks it's a great country and became a citizen on 7/04/1986 in Washington, D.C. He married an American and has two children.
- Social : Joined group 4 July 1986 at 12:00 noon in Washington, DC (Became a U.S. citizen)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change residence 1977 (Emigrated to U.S. with parents)
Una Chiodini quotes him, after seeing his show in Branson, MO
- Vocation : Writers : Humor
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Noted comedian)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Night club circuit and Vegas)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Russia to U.S.)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (In Russia, five families in one apartment)
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty