|born on||22 June 1953 at 09:47 (= 09:47 AM )|
|Place||Kharkov, Russia, 50n00, 36e15|
|Timezone||BGDT h4e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°30' 00°56 Asc. 19°21'|
Russian pro astrologer and International vice-president for ISAR, 1999, representing the Ukraine. He has a Ph.D. in cybernetics, 1981 and in mathematical modeling, 1993. The author of more than 90 scientific articles and booklets, he covers over two dozen manuals and research works, both in Russian and English, of astrology and esoterics.
Smelyakov learned his astrology in the mid-'70s, during a time when all esoteric forms were strictly prohibited in the USSR. His studies were severely blocked until 1990, when he was able to immerse himself in astrology and Theosophy. Both subjects had been a passion since he was a teenager.
The son of a Ph.D. professor, now deceased, and a typist mother, he had one sister, who also earned her Ph.D. As a teen, he became interested in geography and physics and with intense study, began to win honors. In 1970 he entered one of the most prestigious universities. He completed his studies at the Kharkov Institute, graduating in 1976, and taking a post course the following year.
In 1977, Smelyakov married Tatiana, a piano teacher, and their son, Kirill, was born in 1979. In 1983 he became a lecturer and the following year, a professor.
- Work : Gain social status 1999 (Int. Vice-Pres. ISAR)
- Social : End a program of study 1981 (Ph.D in cybernetics)
- Social : End a program of study 1993 (Ph.D in mathematical modeling)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1970 (Entered Kharkov Institute)
- Social : End a program of study 1976 (Graduated from Kharkov)
- Relationship : Marriage 1977 (Tatiana)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1979 (Son Kirill born)
- Work : New Job 1984 (Professor)
Maureen Ambrose quotes him in TIA Summer 1999, given as 5:47 AM UT, 19 Leo ASC
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Ph.D.)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of math)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One sister)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (International speaker)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Theosophy/Vedanta (Theosophy)
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa level; erudite)