|born on||5 November 1927 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Reggio di Calabria, Italy, 38n06, 15e39|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°47' 14°49 Asc. 05°37'|
Italian garment manufacturer. An apprentice tailor from 1937-46, he was a cutter, 1951-61, and in 1961, founded his own garment company.
With a stable of girls for "business entertainment," Smalto was sentenced on 16 May 1995 to a 15-month suspended sentence and a $85,000 fine for procuring prostitution.
- Work : New Career 1937 (Apprentice tailor)
- Work : New Job 1951 (Cutter)
- Work : Start Business 1961 (Started garment company)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 21, July-August 1995. By mistake this was entered as 11 May, not as 5 November, in Astrodatabank. BC in hand from Didier Geslain archive.
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Garment company)
- Vocation : Misc. : Tailor/Seamstress (Cutter and tailor)