Slooten, Erik van
|born on||28 July 1942 at 18:10 (= 6:10 PM )|
|Place||Eindhoven, Netherlands, 51n27, 5e29|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°56' 16°58 Asc. 13°48'|
Dutch-German linguist, art historian, philosopher and teacher for Dutch and philosophy in Munich as well as a second-generation professional astrologer, the son of an astrologer. An active and certified member (second chairman) of Deutscher Astrologenverband/DAV, he is an advocate of traditional astrology in the manner of W. Lilly, specializing in horary astrology. He is the author of "Lehrbuch der Stundenastrologie," 1994.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1994 (Book released)
- Work : Prize 4 October 2014 at 8:55 PM in Bonn (Was awarded with the "Goldener Jupiter" by the DAV)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Taeger Lexikon quotes him. (His B.C. had 6:15 PM MEDT and his dad gave 6:10 PM). In 2011 he writes, "It is the time observed by my father, which he also forwarded to the birth registry. My father was astrologers and observed the birth time exactly himself."
- Vocation : Art : Other Art (Art historian)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Dutch and Philosophy)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession