|born on||31 December 1922 at 07:45 (= 07:45 AM )|
|Place||Alameda CA, USA, 37n45, 122w14|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°12' 09°22 Asc. 13°10'|
American scientist, a geologist, geophysicist and government consultant. Earning his Ph.D. in 1953, he taught on the faculty of the University of Nevada. The author of "Faults and Earthquake Magnitude," 1962, he was a geology consultant for the U.S. government.
Married on 9/07/1946, he had two kids.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1962 (Released his book, "Faults and Earthquake Magnitude")
- Social : End a program of study 1953 (Achieved his Ph.D)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Vocation : Science : Geology
- Vocation : Science : Physics (Geophysicist)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Earthquakes and faults)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Government consultant)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1946)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Ph.D.)