|born on||13 December 1966 at 22:15 (= 10:15 PM )|
|Place||Marseille, France, 43n27, 5e28|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°25' 13°12 Asc. 26°25'|
French plane crash survivor, he was a passenger on board an Air Inter Company Airbus 320 flying from Lyon to Strasbourg. The plane crashed on a ridge of the Vosges Mountains near Mont Sainte-Odile on January 20, 1992 at 7:20 PM while the plane was circling near the Strasbourg airport. There were 87 victims and nine survivors who were saved by the snow. After the crash, he earned his doctorate in economics (1994) and since 1996 he has been living in Athens, working at an insurance company. He and his wife have two children.
- associate relationship with Lota, Pierre (born 30 May 1947)
- compare to chart of Cohana, Mélissandre (born 20 December 1990). Notes: fellow survivors of same plane crash
- Health : Violent trauma 20 January 1992 at 7:20 PM in Strasbourg, France (Plane crash)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth crtificate
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Plane crash)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)