|born on||2 May 1905 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°43' 21°38 Asc. 26°52'|
American writer, one of the first Hollywood gossip columnists. As a press agent on Broadway, he wrote a column of the Great White Way before he moved on to Hollywood with stars in his eyes. He produced two films and appeared in another.
In 1928 he was married and had two daughters. He died May 3, 1983 in Los Angeles.
- Relationship : Marriage 1928
Holmes quotes him in Wynn magazine 2/1943 (Same in Sabian Symbols No.847)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Gossip columnist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Manager/ Agent (Press agent)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Secondary)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)