|Birthname||Thomas Roy Skerritt|
|born on||25 August 1933 at 06:56 (= 06:56 AM )|
|Place||Detroit, Michigan, 42n20, 83w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°49' 23°50 Asc. 13°49'|
American actor who made his movie debut in 1962 in "War Hunt" and then landed parts in TV shows, primarily Western and war-motif episodes where his rugged good looks lend credibility to his characters. His break-through role came in 1970 when he played with Elliott Gould and Donald Sutherland in "Mash" and followed that with a successful portrayal of Captain Dallas in the 1979 hit "Alien." In 1994, he was awarded an Emmy for his role in the series "Picket Fences" which began in 1992.
He and his wife have four children.
- associate relationship with Combs, Holly Marie (born 3 December 1973). Notes: Co-stars on "Picket Fences"
- Work : Gain social status 1962 (film debut)
- Work : Gain social status 1970 (breakthrough in movies)
- Work : Prize 19 September 1993 in Pasadena (Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series for Picket Fences)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Tashi Grady quotes Skeritt's wife, Julie, who looked up the data on his B.C. 11/2002
- Traits : Body : Size (6'; lean)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four kids)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Awards : Emmy