|born on||20 June 1948 at 02:50 (= 02:50 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°57' 15°45 Asc. 10°38'|
American noted family, the daughter of Frank and Nancy Sinatra. She produced a TV miniseries "Frank Sinatra," begun in 1986 and not released until the fall of 1992.
The most beautiful of Frank's kids, she has a fiery temperament and outspoken manner. She racked up a marriage to producer Richard Cohen, a broken engagement to Robert Wagner in 1972 and a tempestuous affair with James Farentino,1992-97, that ended with her court request for a restraining order. She is asking that he reimburse her for $5,000 of property he damaged at her Los Angeles home, destroyed mailboxes, lighting fixtures and planters.
Her autobiography was published in 2000, "My Father's Daughter," in which she thoroughly bashes her dad's last wife, Barbara.
- child->parent relationship with Sinatra, Frank (born 12 December 1915)
- sibling relationship with Sinatra, Frank Jr. (born 10 January 1944)
- sibling relationship with Sinatra, Nancy (born 8 June 1940)
- has other family relationship with Sinatra, Natalina (born 26 December 1896). Notes: Grandmother/granddaughter
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1972 (Broke her engagement with Robert Wagner)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1986 (Beginning of miniseries on her dad)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1992 (James Farentino)
- Relationship : Difficult period 1994 (Court restraining order against James)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1997 (With James)
- Death of Father 14 May 1998 at 10:50 PM in Los Angeles (Frank Sinatra, heart attack, age 82)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2000 (My Father's Daughter)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons. In September 2004, Sy Scholfield quotes "from her book, “My Father’s Daughter” (Simon & Schuster, 2000) p. 20, in which she states she was born “just after two in the morning.”
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Frank Sinatra)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Social crime victim (Stalking victim of James Farentino)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Minor)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Minor)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection