|born on||20 January 1966 at 19:08 (= 7:08 PM )|
|Place||Attleboro MA, USA, 41n56, 71w17|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°30' 23°22 Asc. 29°16'|
American homicide, the killer of her husband, a 53-year-old California lawyer. Larry McNabney was last seen on 9/10/2001 being pushed in a wheel chair by Simms at a Los Angeles horse show. Authorities claimed that the following day, she began clearing out his office and sold his $110,000 horse trailer and truck. She shut down the law practice in January 2002 and disappeared with $500,000 of his assets.
Assisted by Sarah Dutra, a 21-year-old secretary in her husband's office, Sims administered horse tranquilizers to her husband in a Los Angeles hotel and the two women drove him to Yosemite National Park to bury him. However, they discovered that he was still alive so they took him back home to Woodridge where he died shortly after. Sims said that she kept his body in a refrigerator for several months before burying it in a San Joaquin County vineyard, where farm workers found the body in February.
After her arrest, Sims was held in the Hernando County jail in Florida, waiting extradition to California. The cool-looking, attractive brunette hanged herself with a braided bed sheet in March 2002. She was found to have a 113-page criminal record and was wanted in Florida and Washington for credit card and grand theft charges.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Poisoned her husband)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Hanged herself)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Confiscated husband's assets)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Extensive criminal record)
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Attractive)
- Traits : Body : Hair (Brunette)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Drugged/killed her husband)