Simpson, Nicole Brown
|born on||19 May 1959 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 50n07, 8e40|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°20' 08°17 Asc. 07°06'|
American homicide victim and ex-wife of O.J. Simpson accused of her murder. The trial became one of the most highly publicized and watched dramas of the decade.
The daughter of a military man posted in Germany, she was raised in California. She met football hero O.J. Simpson the last week of June 1977 when she was 18 and moved in with him soon after. They married in 1985 shortly before the birth of their first child, Sydney Brooke 10/17/1985. A second child, Justin, was born 8/06/1988.
Police calls confirm that Nicole was beaten by O.J. on 1/01/1989 and threatened on 10/25/1993. They divorced in 1992 but still saw each other as parents of the two children. The divorce settlement gave her $500,000 in cash, a half- million-dollar home in San Francisco and $120,000 a year in child support. She bought a townhouse in Brentwood, a Ferrari and a Cherokee.
On 6/12/1994, she had dinner out; the waiter, her friend Ronald Goldman*, returned her forgotten glasses after he left work at 9:45 PM. Minutes after midnight, their bodies were found, slashed and stabbed to death in Brentwood, CA.
Her former husband, O.J. was accused of the murders, an ensuing trial of high notoriety and questionable justice acquitted him of the murders 10/03/1995.
- Ronald Goldman, July 2, 1968, Chicago, IL
- friend relationship with Kaelin, Kato (born 9 March 1959)
- child relationship with Simpson, Justin (born 6 August 1988)
- child relationship with Simpson, Sydney (born 17 October 1985)
- spouse relationship with Simpson, O.J. (born 9 July 1947). Notes: Bitter very
- Relationship : Marriage 1985 (O.J. Simpson)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 17 October 1985 (Daughter Sydney Brooke born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 6 August 1988 (Son Justin Ryan born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1992 (After seven years)
Marion March quotes Monika Gerber for B.C.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blonde)
- Traits : Body : Race (Anglo)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Interracial (Husband black)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (O.J. Simpson)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, seven years)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Unhappy, husband abusive)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (Beaten by Simpson)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Two step kids)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter and one son)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage (High divorce settlement)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women