|Birthname||Arnelle Lorraine Simpson|
|born on||4 December 1968 at 15:17 (= 3:17 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°53' 12°58 Asc. 19°42'|
American noted family, the daughter of O.J. Simpson and his first wife, Marguerite Whitley. She has one younger full brother and two half-siblings by her father's second wife, Nicole Brown. The family was in unwelcome notoriety when her father's second wife, Nicole, was murdered on 6/12/1994 in Brentwood, CA. Arnelle, who was living with her father at the time of the murders, gave support to her dad by appearing in the courtroom during trial proceedings.
Simpson has been convicted of DUI's and spent 48 hours in jail, given five years probation and ordered to pay a $2,810 fine and an 18-month DWI program. She tried a stint as a fashion stylist on music videos and in 2001, was working as a salesgirl at a trendy Hollywood boutique.
- child->parent relationship with Simpson, O. J. (born 9 July 1947)
- sibling relationship with Simpson, Jason (born 21 April 1970)
- Social : Great Publicity 12 June 1994 (Ex-stepmother murdered, father accused)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand, LMR
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Father accused of murder of ex-stepmom)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (One brother, two half-siblings)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Community service required on DUI's)
- Vocation : Misc. : Store clerk (Boutique salesgirl)
- Notable : Famous : 15 minutes of fame (Due to dad's notoriety)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women