|Birthname||Simon, Nathalie Marie Laure|
|born on||25 October 1964 at 13:30 (= 1:30 PM )|
|Place||Neuilly sur Seine, France, 48n53, 2e16|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°07' 00°32 Asc. 13°49'|
French TV host. With her husband she founded ‘’Sport Away," 1994, featuring holiday resorts that offer water sports facilities. She promotes her sportswear brand of bathing suits. Simon has been the noted winner of surfboard competitions, taking second place at the Indoor '95.
She and her husband married on 12/27/1986.
- Work : Begin Major Project 1994 (Co-founded "Sport Away")
- Work : Gain social status 1995 (Second place in surfboard competition)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 39, March 1997
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Host, sporting resorts)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1986)
- Vocation : Sports Business : Promoter/ Agent (Endorses her swimwear)