Simeon II, King of Bulgaria
|Birthname||Simeon Coxe-Coburg Gotha|
|born on||16 June 1937 at 08:45 (= 08:45 AM )|
|Place||Sofia, Bulgaria, 42n41, 23e19|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°42' 00°19 Asc. 12°37'|
Bulgarian royalty, the son of King Boris III and Queen Giovanna, Princess of Savoy. He was the pretender to the throne from age six when his father was assassinated, 8/28/1943. He lived in exile in Madrid, Spain, where he was educated, married and had four kids.
He returned to Bulgaria and on his 64th birthday, 6/16/2001, and was named the new Minister of Foreign Affairs. At the parliamentary elections, King Simeon's newly formed party, the National Coalition, won the election. The president is Peter Stoyanov. In 2001, he was Prime Minister of his country, a quiet man, gentle in manner and appearance during interviews.
- child->parent relationship with Boris III, King of Bulgaria (born 30 January 1894)
Bordoni quotes news in Datanotizie No.2, 7/1995; and another citation: Bordoni quotes Corriere Della Sera June 1937 for 8:45 AM for local news report at the time of his birth, given in Datanotizie No.39, 9/2001.
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad was assassinated)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (four kids)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Exiled to Spain from Bulgaria)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Bulgaria)