|born on||26 May 1959 at 02:20 (= 02:20 AM )|
|Place||Lausanne, Switzerland, 46n31, 6e38|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°04' 23°03 Asc. 29°01'|
Swiss writer, the youngest son of Belgian writer Georges Simenon and his second wife Denyse Ouimet. Pierre Simenon was a financial analyst and consultant in a private bank in Geneva until 1987. He then worked as a lawyer in Los Angeles. "In the name of blood" is his first novel.
- child->parent relationship with Simenon, Georges (born 13 February 1903)
- sibling relationship with Simenon, John (born 29 September 1949)
- sibling relationship with Simenon, Marc (born 19 April 1939). Notes: Half-brother
- sibling relationship with Simenon, Marie-Jo (born 23 February 1953)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Un oiseau pour le chat" by Denyse Simenon (Jean-Claude Simoёn, 1978), p. 191: "Pierre est né à 2 h 20, le mardi 26 mai 1959."
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist)