|born on||19 April 1939 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Uccle, Belgium, 50n48, 4e19|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°10' 21°26 Asc. 28°15'|
Belgian-born French film director and screenwriter, son of writer Georges Simenon, he married French actress Mylène Demongeot. He died in a train accident in Paris (1999).
- child->parent relationship with Simenon, Georges (born 13 February 1903)
- spouse relationship with Demongeot, Mylène (born 29 September 1935)
- sibling relationship with Simenon, John (born 29 September 1949). Notes: Half-brother
- sibling relationship with Simenon, Marie-Jo (born 23 February 1953). Notes: Half-brother
- sibling relationship with Simenon, Pierre (born 26 May 1959). Notes: Half-brother
André Dekoster qioted bc.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Other Entertainment
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director