|Birthname||Jean Dennis Chrétien Simenon|
|born on||29 September 1949 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Tucson, Arizona, 32n13, 110w56|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°57' 09°07 Asc. 29°44'|
American film and TV producer, the son of Belgian writer Georges Simenon and his second wife Denyse Ouimet; they married in 1950 after Johnny's birth. In 1995, John Simenon took over the administration of the rights to his father's work and keeping the "Simenon Factory" running, including the management of the official Georges Simenon website.
- child->parent relationship with Simenon, Georges (born 13 February 1903)
- sibling relationship with Simenon, Marc (born 19 April 1939). Notes: Half-brother
- sibling relationship with Simenon, Marie-Jo (born 23 February 1953)
- sibling relationship with Simenon, Pierre (born 26 May 1959)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Un oiseau pour le chat" by Denyse Simenon (Jean-Claude Simoёn, 1978), p. 147: "Jean Dennis Chrétien Simenon, dit Johnny, est né à 3 h 30, le 29 septembre 1949."
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Film and TV)