Silvia, Queen of Sweden
|Birthname||Silvia Renate Sommerlath|
|born on||23 December 1943 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Heidelberg, Germany, 49n25, 8e43|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°29' 09°21 Asc. 01°02'|
German-Swedish royalty, the daughter of an industrialist father and Spanish nobility mother. She worked as a translator at the Munich Olympics in 1972.
A gracious and elegant woman, Sylvia married King Carl Gustave of Sweden in 1976; he was crowned King in 1973. They had a son and two daughters.
- parent->child relationship with Carl Philip, Prince (born 13 May 1979)
- parent->child relationship with Madeleine, Princess (born 10 June 1982)
- parent->child relationship with Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden (1977) (born 14 July 1977)
- spouse relationship with Carl XVI Gustaf, King of Sweden (born 30 April 1946)
- other kin relationship with Alexander, Duke of Södermanland (born 19 April 2016). Notes: Grandmother
- Work : Begin Major Project 1972 (Worked as translator during Munich Olympics)
- Relationship : Marriage 1976 (King Carl Gustave)
Marion March quotes "Gluck's Post," a Swiss magazine for 6 AM. This is confirmed in a FAX found online by an Astro.com forum member from the Royal Palace..
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom, Spanish nobility)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (King Gustave of Sweden)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Public relations (Translator)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Sweden)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women