Sigismund, Prince of Prussia
|Birthname||Franz Friedrich Sigismund|
|born on||15 September 1864 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Potsdam, Germany, 52n24, 13e04|
|Timezone||LMT m13e04 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°23' 09°51 Asc. 03°55'|
German royalty, the fourth child of Crown Prince Frederick William of Prussia (later King of Prussia and German Emperor as Frederick III), and Victoria, Princess Royal, eldest daughter of the British Queen Victoria.
He died of meningitis, aged twenty-one months, in Potsdam, Germany on 18 June 1866.
- child->parent relationship with Frederica, Empress of Germany (born 21 November 1840)
- child->parent relationship with Friedrich III, Emperor of Germany (born 18 October 1831)
- sibling relationship with Charlotte, Princess of Prussia (1860) (born 24 July 1860)
- sibling relationship with Heinrich, Prince of Prussia (1862) (born 14 August 1862)
- sibling relationship with Wilhelm II, Emperor of Germany (born 27 January 1859)
Queen Victoria's journal, now available online, quoted on that day:
“Just as I was dressing to go out heard that dear Vicky was safely (?) this morning at 1 with a son, a fine strong child.”
- Notable : Famous : Royal family