|Birthname||Sheridan, Clara Lou|
|born on||21 February 1915 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Denton TX, USA, 33n13, 97w08|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°50' 25°30 Asc. 27°54'|
American actress known as the "oomph girl." In the early '40s she reached her peak as a leading lady. She was a beauty contest winner who developed a tough, cheerful acting style, where she actually was a "good Joe." Her over 70 films included "Angels With Dirty Faces," 1938 and "King's Row," 1941. On TV she played on the soap "Another World" in 1956 and on the series "Pistols & Petticoats" ten years later.
Sheridan married three actors, Ed Norris, George Brent and Scott McKay.
She died of cancer on 1/21/1967, Hollywood, CA.
John Woodsmall quotes Tom Sharply who looked at the Denton City Records, 6/1995.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Red)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Three actors)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Vocation : Beauty : Beauty Queen/ King (Contest winner)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Another World, Pistols & Petticoats)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women