|born on||31 March 1922 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Port Clinton OH, USA, 41n30, 82w56|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°09' 15°05 Asc. 07°02'|
American scientist, a nuclear chemist and physicist. After graduating magna cum laude, he became a research assistant for the Manhattan Project 1943-1945. He got his Ph.D. from UC Berkeley in 1949 and taught at the University of Chicago and Florida State, as well as lectured in Scandinavia, the Netherlands and Germany. A professor of chemistry and physics, he was Chairman of the Nuclear Science Program 1959-1970.
Sheline married on 6/09/1951; seven kids.
- Work : New Job 1943 (Research asst. for the Manhattan Project)
- Social : End a program of study 1949 (Received his PhD from Berkeley)
- Work : New Job 1959 (11 years as Chairman of Nuclear Science Program)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Since 1951)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Seven)
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry (Nuclear Chemist)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Lectured in Germany and Netherlands)
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Ph.D.)