|born on||11 September 1950 at 20:55 (= 8:55 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°30' 14°23 Asc. 11°17'|
British motorcycle champion who sustained terrible injuries in a crash on 7/28/1982. The following year he was back to riding again. He died from throat and stomach cancer in the early afternoon of March 10, 2003 in a Gold Coast (Queensland, Australia) hosptal.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 2002 (Cancer)
David Fisher quotes his autobiography "The Story So Far."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Motorcycle, injured)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Sports : Race Bikes