|Birthname||Shearer, Edith Norma|
|born on||10 August 1900 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||Westmount, Canada, 46n08, 60w13|
|Timezone||AST h4w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°27' 13°06 Asc. 13°47'|
Canadian-American actress, the recipient of a Best Actress Oscar for her role in "The Divorcee." She was nominated for an Oscar for the following films: "Their Own Desire," "A Free Soul," "The Barretts Of Wimpole Street," "Romeo & Juliet" and "Marie Antoinette."
In 1927 she married Irving Thalburg; widowed in 1937. Five years later, she married Martin Arrouge.
Shearer died of bronchial pneumonia on 6/12/1983, Woodland Hills, CA.
- associate relationship with Adrian (born 3 March 1903). Notes: Worked together 18 times
- role played of/by Marie Antoinette, Queen Consort (born 2 November 1755). Notes: Shearer played Marie in 1938 film, "Marie Antoinette"
- Work : Prize 1930 (Oscar Award for "The Divorcee")
LMR quotes Lawrence Quirk "Norma" for the date, Sabian Symbols No.844 for the time. (Church of Light gave August 10, 1904, 10:00 AM EST, Montreal, PQ. Sabian Symbols No.844 gave 1903.)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Irving Thalburg)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Best Actress)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book